Giorni di effettuazione: Lunedi, Martedi, Mercoledi, Giovedi, Venerdi, Sabato, Domenica
The smaller sister of Pompeii, is a destination for lovers of beauty. Visitors to the ancient city have the rare opportunity to see perfectly intact patrician villas. A miracle of preservation where even the wood and ropes of the 2000 year old city are on display, along with stunning brick work, mosaics, and frescos. The detail with which Herculaneum has been preserved is remarkable considering the violence of the 500 C° volcanic flows which ravaged the city.
The most picturesque town of the Amalfi Coast resembles a waterfall cascading down to the sea. Visitors descend narrow pathways, perusing artisan workshops offering ceramics, fabled lemon products, and the distinct local style of dress.
Removed to the south of the upbeat urban tempos of Naples extends the Peninsula of Sorrento. This is a land where the scent of citrus fills the air and where grape vines follow the steep terrain to the edge of the sea. Breathtaking views of Mount Vesuvius and the island of Capri await you behind every bend in the road that leads you along this spectacular coast.
- You will receive a confirmation when booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accessible to strollers
- Baby seats available
- Participation allowed to most travelers
- Baggage allowance is usually based on the number of bags you have with you. So each person is allowed 1 big bag, if you are 7/8 pers. And you carry more bags, you need to notify us.
- Private tours / activities. Only your group will participate.
To get a full refund, cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before the start of the activity.